Our office offers a variety of Asset Protection Plans for our clients. Whether you want to protect your many assets from potential creditors or whether you are concerned about having enough funds to provide for you as you age – we can help put together a personalized and comfortable plan for yourself and your family.
Protecting your Family and your Future
Is a Long-Term Care Asset Protection Plan Right for Me?
Do you have concerns about:
- Protecting current assets from potential creditors,
- Providing for an easy distribution of your assets following your passing,
- Running out of money if you (or your spouse) become ill and require care,
- Having no control over who provides care for you if you need it,
- Leaving an inheritance to your loved ones, only to have it taken by their creditors,
- Your children misusing the property or money you leave to them,
- Providing support to a loved one with a disability both during your lifetime and after your passing,
- Making sure your wishes about care and your finances are carried out.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we can help. A long-term care asset protection plan is not a one-size-fits-all set of documents. Each plan is designed based on your concerns, your desires, and your goals.
We help clients untangle their complications and concerns and help build paths to stable futures. Assisting clients throughout South Florida, we maintain flexible appointment options and reasonable legal fees. Take a look at what previous clients have to say about us here!
- Last Will and Testament
- Healthcare Directives
- Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- Health Care Advanced Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Probate Avoidance Strategies
- Disability Protection
- Special Needs Trusts
- Probate Estate Administration
- Probate Summary Administration
- Florida Trust Administration
Why Jakob Legal
Andrea is a Lawyer who is committed to providing you with personalized, creative and cost-effective Estate Planning, Wills And Trusts, Asset Protection, Probate and Elder Law Needs.
Centrally located in Davie, Florida in Broward County, we are within minutes from Cooper City, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Plantation, Pembroke Pines and Weston.
Also easily accessible from Hollywood, Miramar, Coconut Creek, Delray Beach and anywhere else in the Tri-County area in this South Florida vicinity.
See what our clients are saying!
Legal Knowledge, Human Wisdom: Helping you plan today, so you can sleep better tonight
Leave a Legacy, Not a Mess
Emerald Publications – September, 2007