Davie, FL Estate Planning Lawyer
Davie Estate Planning & Probate Services
What Does A Davie, FL Trusts and Estate Planning Attorney Do?
Simply put, we develop a plan to cover everything you and your family will need during your life and beyond.
We develop personalized Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Estate Plans to meet your individual needs and goals. We will help you develop the plan that best protects your assets and your family’s future; while maintaining family privacy and keeping control of your wishes.
Do I Need A Trust In Davie?
I hear clients ask “Why do I Need a Trust” every day. Because each client is different, there are different types of Trusts or Trust Planning services that we can provide. I like to say that “A Trust is a vehicle that is created to hold money or property in a way that survives your incapacity or lifetime. It is contractual and agreed upon by those involved. A Revocable Living Trust is usually known as a way to avoid probate, but it is also a powerful tool to keep your Estate Plan a Private Family Matter and to protect you, your family and your assets during life and its challenges now and in the future.
Effective Trusts And Estate Planning Services For Davie, FL
A trust may offer you a variety of advantages, such as:
- Avoiding Probate
- Protecting Adult Children from their Potential Mistakes
- Minimizing or Avoiding Tax Consequences
- Keeping Financial Information Private
- Setting Money Aside for Your Children and Grand Children
- Setting Aside Money for Potential Disability or Long-Term Care
- Assisting with Supplemental Needs or Special Needs
- Obtaining Medicaid for yourself or a loved one